Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Vote_lcapwhat manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Voting_barwhat manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Vote_lcapwhat manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Voting_barwhat manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? 76f3fd11

what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?

Go down 
+20
ermin
cerulean
flakizz
RedHot_105
naver
anileda0
kaos87
startime_dream
kitty-chan
jc19
Mchile24
allycat_114
Melody&Harmony
kagomilee
tommy
wildfaeries
vampire_nymph
madamoiselle
Ruka-pyon
shippo-chan
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shippo-chan
Staff
shippo-chan

Female
Number of posts : 9
Location : never never land where i will never grow up never grow up never grow up!!
Humor : yes i do have a good sense of humor ^^
Warning :
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Empty
PostSubject: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:29 pm

this one is easy for me death note i think they draw really good (lol whoever draws it i forgot :p) and i also like how pita ten draws i think it draws so cute i love chibi drawings >.<
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Number of posts : 261
Warning :
what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 pm

I like the art of Shinshi Doumei Cross. :) And also Bleach and Gakuen Alice.
Back to top Go down
https://fireice.forumotion.com
madamoiselle
Staff
madamoiselle

Female
Number of posts : 54
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 pm

yep rite.. i luv arina tanemura's work.. shinshi is good also the others like mistress fortune.. i've read pita ten.. i dun really understand the story btw.. hehez.. i think handsome girl by wataru yoshizumi also good..
Back to top Go down
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot
vampire_nymph

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : huh??
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:09 pm

I really like matsuri hino's style... ummm how should i describe it... sexy??
Back to top Go down
shippo-chan
Staff
shippo-chan

Female
Location : never never land where i will never grow up never grow up never grow up!!
Humor : yes i do have a good sense of humor ^^
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 am

yes i love bleach how they draw (and the show) how could i forget :p & and i like how decendants of darkness draws hellgirl they're drawings are nothing out of this world but 4 some reason i like how they draw :D
Back to top Go down
wildfaeries

Female
Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:36 pm

I especially love the styles of Aqua Mizuto, Nakamura Yoshiki, Hwang Mi Ri, Wann, Hayakawa Tomoko, Ohta Saki, Emura and Hino Matsuri. There are more, but these are my top favorites!
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm

I also loooove Hwang Mi Ri! At first, I thought her art was a bit weird looking, but after I got used to it, I looooved~ it!
Back to top Go down
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot
vampire_nymph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Ohhhhhh!!!!! I also love the art of Goong, Penguin Kakumei(Revolution), S.A., and Skip Beat! eager
Back to top Go down
tommy
tommy

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 am

I love Arina Tanemura's works, Hino Matsuri's, and the artists who drew for Sugar Addiction and Bride of the Water God. Not to mention the person who drew Model and Arcana. (:

I used to like Yuu Watase's works but I find them a little to plain? :x
It's probably because I never liked Miaka in FY. But it's good none the less ;p
Back to top Go down
kagomilee
kagomilee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:13 am

I think basically all shoujo manhwa are well drawn nad they suit my taste especially 100% Perfect Girl and Click... I wonder how did they learn to draw llike that!!
Back to top Go down
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot
vampire_nymph

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:16 am

I agree with you kagomilee! I really love the drawings of all shoujo manhwas especially Goong and Cutie boy. whistle
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:11 am

@ tommy ~ I totally agree with you! I hated Miaka from FY...
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
On Fire!
Melody&Harmony

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : Well? I don't know
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 am

Shinshi Doumei Cross and Fall in Love Like A Comic Book.

They are both so nicely drawn.
Back to top Go down
allycat_114
allycat_114

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:17 am

I like the art of all yuu watase's works it's so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Mchile24
Mchile24

Female
Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 am

I like the artists who drew Hanatsuki Hime and BLEACH!

Also beauty pop!..i guess ! and etc.
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:30 am

I agree with you about Bleach and Beauty Pop.

Oh, and I also like the art of Vinland Saga.
Back to top Go down
jc19
Regular
jc19

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 pm

OO i agree about Beauty pop and bleach too!!! i also really like Tsukuraba Sakura's(penguin revolution)artwork!! sooo nice!! i also like the artwork of Shinshi doumei cross too!!
Back to top Go down
kitty-chan
Serious Poster
kitty-chan

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:11 am

Kaikan Phrase, Love Celeb, Fruits Baskets. Their pics are sooo good, and the plot is good too.
Back to top Go down
startime_dream
startime_dream

Female
Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:44 pm

i agree with bleach and beauty pop too. =]

i like kodocha too though. XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chinese_tiger
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:51 pm

OMG I LOVE KODOCHA! It's one of my most favorite mangas of all time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
kaos87

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Darn... there are so many, so here are a few of my favs...

Gakuen Alice
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Cherry Juice
Daa Daa Daa
Skip Beat
Moon Boy
Her Magesty's Dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.animekitty87.deviantart.com
anileda0

Female
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 am

i love how is drowing Hwang Mi Ri, NAKAMURA Yoshiki ( i love Skip beat and Tokyo crazy paradise), Ohmi Tomu....
Bleach
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Cherry Juice
Beauty pop
Back to top Go down
naver

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 pm

I like the art of Shinshi Doumei Cross and red river
Back to top Go down
RedHot_105
RedHot_105

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 pm

OMG I love the artwork of Chiro Star Project, I don't know why?> I'm not usually a fan of manhwa but this manga is just too SEXY love
Back to top Go down
flakizz
Serious Poster
flakizz

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : i made my friend laugh one time and she did pee pee in her pants lol
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Shinshi Doumei Cross And Gakuen Alice and of course vampire knight these mangaka i've read all their series glasses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?   what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw? Empty

Back to top Go down

what manga do you think is the best drawn or just that you like how they draw?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next