Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Vote_lcapShoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Voting_barShoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Vote_lcapShoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Voting_barShoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi 76f3fd11

Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varney 2

Male
Number of posts : 5
Warning :
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Empty
PostSubject: Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi   Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Which do you prefer?

The innocent sweetness of straight shoujo?

The stirrings of adolescent desire and the emergence of adult responsibility in josei?

Or the desire acted on and depicted in ledicomi?*

I like all three, and my collection of E-manga has grown from about seven gigs to fifteen. That's just the shoujo.

*I hope that this is OK... I logged out and checked the registration page to see if the rules forbid tasteful discussion of erotica.
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :
Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi   Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Hm, I'd have to say i like shojo the most, i dont think i've ever read any ledicomi. o.O
Back to top Go down
Mafuane
Regular
Mafuane

Female
Number of posts : 50
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi   Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:08 am

Oooh so hard, I like both Shoujo and Josei but after I read Josei I have to read some Shoujo to get my innocence back hahah XD.
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi   Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 pm

ok seriously what is ledicomi???? im curious now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi   Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoujo, Josei & Ledicomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire&Ice Scans :: Chat Rooms :: Manga Talk-
Jump to: