Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
What did you do for memorial day weekend? Vote_lcapWhat did you do for memorial day weekend? Voting_barWhat did you do for memorial day weekend? Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
What did you do for memorial day weekend? Vote_lcapWhat did you do for memorial day weekend? Voting_barWhat did you do for memorial day weekend? Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

What did you do for memorial day weekend? 76f3fd11

What did you do for memorial day weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :
What did you do for memorial day weekend? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you do for memorial day weekend? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

What did you do for memorial day weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:24 am

Personally i enjoyed a nice quiet and peacful weekend.

my roomy went to tennessee for her nieces high school graduation.

shes not due back until sometimes between monday and wensday. which gives me plenty of time to do some spring cleaning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
On Fire!
Melody&Harmony

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : Well? I don't know
Warning :
What did you do for memorial day weekend? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you do for memorial day weekend? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:58 am

It was like any other weekend her in Malaysia. So I did the usual playing computer.
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Wow. that just seems depressing to me.. dky... ;-;
Back to top Go down
Melody&Harmony
On Fire!
Melody&Harmony

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : Well? I don't know
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 am

I can't help it. I'm under house arrest until the 15th since I have exams.
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 pm

ewww i'll gladly break you out so you can have fun..

i need to remember the smoke bombs, raw steaks ( to distract the guard dogs) and maybe tear gas ( just to see ppl cry... XDXD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do for memorial day weekend?   What did you do for memorial day weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do for memorial day weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire&Ice Scans :: Chat Rooms :: General Talk-
Jump to: