Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
Lets talk about Naruto Vote_lcapLets talk about Naruto Voting_barLets talk about Naruto Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
Lets talk about Naruto Vote_lcapLets talk about Naruto Voting_barLets talk about Naruto Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
Lets talk about Naruto EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
Lets talk about Naruto EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
Lets talk about Naruto EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
Lets talk about Naruto EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
Lets talk about Naruto EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
Lets talk about Naruto EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
Lets talk about Naruto EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

Lets talk about Naruto 76f3fd11

Lets talk about Naruto

Go down 
+5
jc19
aka
Starlightdreams
Ruka-pyon
vampire_nymph
9 posters

Do you hate Sasuke?
Yes
Lets talk about Naruto Vote_lcap33%Lets talk about Naruto Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
Lets talk about Naruto Vote_lcap67%Lets talk about Naruto Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot
vampire_nymph

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : huh??
Warning :
Lets talk about Naruto Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets talk about Naruto Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Lets talk about Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 am

Okay so basically i hate Sasuke right now. He thinks he is so good and it is pissing me off!!! When i found out about the whole Itachi thing... bada boom!!! i fell in love with Itachi!! love Buuuuttttttt my all time favorite character in Naruto is NARUTO!! I just love how he is stupid and funny!! embarrassed

So who is your favorite?? huh?

What do you think of sasuke??
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Number of posts : 261
Warning :
Lets talk about Naruto Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets talk about Naruto Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:40 pm

I hate Sasuke, too. I like Deidara the best (but he died). I have him as my background.
Back to top Go down
https://fireice.forumotion.com
Starlightdreams
Staff
Starlightdreams

Female
Number of posts : 39
Humor : Sarcastic humor probably
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm

I happen to like Sasuke embarrassed

So many people hate on him! Punch
Who wouldn't want to kill the person who killed their WHOLE family??!!! pfft, and gave a reason that he wanted to "test" his abilities.

I like naruto though, my first manga ^_^, the anime fillers got annoying though. smiling with knife
Back to top Go down
aka
aka

Female
Number of posts : 24
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 pm

I really do hate Sasuke. At time he is a better fighter than Naruto, but he's arrogant. He acts all high and mighty thinking that he's the best, the truth is that he is one of the best in his generation, but compare to the older characters, he's small fry.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:

For example, the current manga chapter. He acts all high and mighty fighthing with the 8-tail. He assumes that he's all that, but in fact this arc have him getting his a$s kick, not to mention it was 4 against 1. He shouldn't be talking so big if he can't hold against his own. In some of the later chapters when he was fighting Itachi, he held against his own (or so he thought). Itachi never had the intention of killing him and such, not only that, he gave some of his jutsu/power to him. Up til this fight, it showed that he had a lot of stamina/power due to the fact that Orochimaru was absorbed into him, making him twice as strong as what he really is. I was enjoying the part where he was getting his a$s kicked. Show him that there are other people "better" than him.

I just think that shortcutting your way into techniques/powers is cutting you short. He may be a genius, but Naruto should really give him a good beating.
Back to top Go down
jc19
Regular
jc19

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:22 am

i dont like sasuke!! i mean just so arrogant and acts like hes the best and so on. Bleck he is good looking but hes just jerk. hahaha i really want some one to beat some sense into him!
Back to top Go down
demoneyed
demoneyed

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm

at first i hated him for being arrogant as the story progressed... however I came to understand where he was coming from if only a fraction of it. so I like him for now.
Back to top Go down
Necrophagia

Male
Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 am

i don't like sasuke. I don't like that bitch sakura either. HINATA RULES!!! HINATA BABY!! Actually even hinata sucks lately. that bastard mangaka smack drew her hair like shit ever since naruto came back to konoha. She was so cuuute with the small hair and those white big eyes eager
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:07 pm

i dont uh really watch naruto.. so i gotta say no i dont hate.. simply because i have no idea who it is ^^; haha
Back to top Go down
Dream_Lights
Dream_Lights

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I think naruto is ok. I haven't watch naruto since the 10th episode in shippuden since like it is so long. I don't like orucamaru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Naruto   Lets talk about Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about Naruto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire&Ice Scans :: Chat Rooms :: Manga Talk-
Jump to: