Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
Technical difficulties Vote_lcapTechnical difficulties Voting_barTechnical difficulties Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
Technical difficulties Vote_lcapTechnical difficulties Voting_barTechnical difficulties Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
Technical difficulties EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
Technical difficulties EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
Technical difficulties EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
Technical difficulties EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
Technical difficulties EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
Technical difficulties EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
Technical difficulties EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

Technical difficulties 76f3fd11

Technical difficulties

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vampire_nymph
Smokin' Hot
vampire_nymph

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : huh??
Warning :
Technical difficulties Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Technical difficulties Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Technical difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:44 pm

If you happen to experience technical difficulties please inform one of the administrator and please tell us what happened. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
aka
aka

Female
Number of posts : 24
Warning :
Technical difficulties Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Technical difficulties Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Not sure if it falls under this category, but a thing about the posts, you can't see a quoted message. Both the background and text is white, so it's unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Number of posts : 261
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Alrighty I'll try to change that!
Back to top Go down
https://fireice.forumotion.com
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm

>_< it dosnt want to show the emoticon's they all appear as little squares with X's
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Really? They appear alright to me... -_-
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:55 am

hm.. they're working fine for me now too.... they're calling me a liar ;-;

it must've been my computer acting up, i couldn't get them to work at all yesterday.

>_< sorry
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:31 am

It's alright, no need to apologize. :)
Back to top Go down
tahuni

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Not sure if this is the site or my computer acting up. But when I try to post, my background screen is black, so I'ts really hard to see what I'm thyping in. Have no idea if I'm misspelling or what not. Tried changing in color to blue, and that helps a little, but don't want to tun it white, since that'd make it hard to read once it is posted. Is this somtehing I can change? Or just deal with it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties Empty

Back to top Go down

Technical difficulties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire&Ice Scans :: Welcome :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: