Fire&Ice Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scanlation group mainly doing shoujo!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Top posters
nezumemouse
The top 5 animes you recommend Vote_lcapThe top 5 animes you recommend Voting_barThe top 5 animes you recommend Vote_rcap 
Ruka-pyon
The top 5 animes you recommend Vote_lcapThe top 5 animes you recommend Voting_barThe top 5 animes you recommend Vote_rcap 
Melody&Harmony
vampire_nymph
Yuki-chan
jc19
madamoiselle
Mafuane
kitty-chan
Starlightdreams
Latest topics
» Translators needed!!
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am by mafiafran

» Editors Needed

» Proofreaders

» hEllo a nOvicE here. >,<
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm by Miyura

» Diamond of Heart
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm by Yuki-chan

» My Angel Myth Translation
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm by nezumemouse

» Our affilies
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am by misaki♥ena

» News from Yuki-Chan
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm by nezumemouse

» Whats your favorite thing to eat?
The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am by misaki♥ena

Reading Sites
Affiliates

The top 5 animes you recommend 76f3fd11

The top 5 animes you recommend

Go down 
+13
Riko
hanabum
honeyflash
paradoxical
cerulean
flakizz
Toda
sans
kaos87
kagomilee
Yuki-chan
Ruka-pyon
jc19
17 posters
AuthorMessage
jc19
Regular
jc19

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :
The top 5 animes you recommend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The top 5 animes you recommend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

The top 5 animes you recommend Empty
PostSubject: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 am

I want to know what animes you have watched and liked!! hehehe this could also give me an idea on what anime to watch!!:)

As for me, my top 5 are (not in a specific order):
-Lovely Complex
-Ouran highschool host club
-Bleach
-xxxHolic
-Full metal panic
Back to top Go down
Ruka-pyon
Admin
Ruka-pyon

Female
Number of posts : 261
Warning :
The top 5 animes you recommend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The top 5 animes you recommend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 am

-Gakuen Alice (I'm warning you: don't watch the last few episodes! You'll be disappointed)

-Ouran High School Host Club (the anime made me support HaruxKyouya)

-Princess Tutu (OMG this is so cute! You shouldn't be put off by the title: it's an awesome series so just watch it until the end!)

Well that's all I can think of...
Back to top Go down
https://fireice.forumotion.com
jc19
Regular
jc19

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:30 am

oo i totally know what you mean by the last few episodes of gakuen alice!! it was soo... useless
but the other episodes were good!!=D
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan
Regular
Yuki-chan

Female
Number of posts : 92
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 am

-Pretear!!! A MUST READ MUST WATCH! It's sad and cute... you SHOULD read/watch it... smiling with knife

-Princess Tutu (very cute. I thought Ahiru was cute with Fakir, but tutu should have been with Metho...but they're both one person so you can't have them both lol.

-Gravitation (I know it's Yaoi, but it's good, and funnee. Shuichi Shindou is soooo kawaii)

-Gundam see &Destiny (I liked it alot)

-full metal panic

If I change my list, I'll repost it later !!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hitokage_rare_edits
kagomilee
kagomilee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 am

Top 5 animes ha? Quite difficult as I have watch lots of animes but had forgotten their name!!

-Clannad
-Koihime†Muso
-Natsume Yujin-Cho
-Neo Angelique Abyss- Second Age
-Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo
Back to top Go down
kaos87

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Five huh? let's see...

Rurouni Kenshin
Naruto
Bleach
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Tenchi Muyo series
Back to top Go down
http://www.animekitty87.deviantart.com
sans

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 am

hmm i guess

-Amatsuki
-Nabari no Ou
-Shounen Onmyouji
-Kyou Kara Maou
-Natsume Yuujinchou

ooo and Skip Beat when it's comming out ;)
Back to top Go down
Toda

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 am

Well what animes would I recommend...

I think it would be

- Full Metal Panic (including TSR and Fumoffu)
- Seirei no Moribito
- Juni Kokuki (The twelve Kingdoms)
- Stratos 4 (complete)
- You're under arrest
Back to top Go down
flakizz
Serious Poster
flakizz

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : i made my friend laugh one time and she did pee pee in her pants lol
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

attention these are all romance yellow card and some comedy

they would be

-Zero no Tsukaima [all three seasons]

-VAMPIRE KNIGHT AND GUILTY[2nd season]

-Itazura Na Kiss

-S.A. {SPECIAL A}

-Bokura Ga Ita[this is a sad anime the mangas good to but it shows wat happens after he leaves[why did u leave yano why]]

-also sorry for 6th this one is KAMICHAMA KArin
Back to top Go down
cerulean

Female
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 pm

blood +
chrno crusade
kaikan phrase
paradise kiss
Back to top Go down
paradoxical

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 pm

...Can't I just name one? Or two? Haha.

Hikaru no Go
Kyou Kara Maou
FLCL

Good enough! *coughs*
Back to top Go down
honeyflash

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:21 pm

As for me, I would recommend you watch special a, spice and wolf, kaze no stigma, Hatenkou Yuugi, and zombie - loan
Back to top Go down
hanabum

Female
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:17 am

Angelic Layer is my top pick. Although her voice is a little annoying.. it's an awesome storyline. You should also check out Glass Mask, Full Metal Panic, Inuyasha and Initial D thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Riko

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Mine are:
- Blood+
- Gakuen Alice
- Saiunkoku Monogotari
- Jigoku shoujo
that's all. Because I don't have so much time, so I hardly watch anime... hope I can watch more in the future...:(
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Um lets see im not into anime as much as i am manga

Vampire knight,
DN Angel
ouran (sp?) high school host club
Saiunkoku Monogotari
And Kyo kara maoh
Prince of tennis

>_< i've got alot of anime that i've never finished because i've got one hell of a short attention span ;-;

oops i guess thats six.. oh well i love them all equally
Back to top Go down
GoddessCeres88

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 am

OMG! There's so many~~

Naruto
Gakuen Alice
FullMetal Alchemist
D.Gray-Man
Skip Beat!

OMG there is so many more... But, all these are latest. Some is quite old, I guess?
**Is a year or 2 consider old? How is old calculated as? crazy
Back to top Go down
nezumemouse
On Fire!
nezumemouse

Female
Number of posts : 309
Humor : of the sarcastic variety
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm

hm i dont know how old is calculated, although those are all classics to me (minus naruto)

i like just about anything shojo. pretty much ^^;
Back to top Go down
Dream_Lights
Dream_Lights

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 pm

.......I think my top five would be

Special A
Skip Beat
Ouran High School Host Club
Shugo Chara
Kaze no Stigma

These are the five that came to my five they are really funny and fun to watch. -.-
Back to top Go down
Mafuane
Regular
Mafuane

Female
Number of posts : 50
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 am

Hmm:

Berserk
Princess Tutu
Twelve Kingdoms <- so so good
Vision of Escaflowne
Chevalier D'eon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 animes you recommend   The top 5 animes you recommend Empty

Back to top Go down

The top 5 animes you recommend
Page 1 of 1